This role will work closely with key stakeholders to gather and analyze space requirements and provide conceptual space plans/test-fits along with furniture specifications leveraging knowledge of architectural design and organizational standards. Overall responsible for real estate management, Facilities planning, forecast (tactical ones), Real estate acquisition/disposal, Lease administrations, workspace planning, allocation and change management, Engineering planning and design.
• Develop and implement tactical workspace strategies and solutions planning, engineering and design.
• Provide “what if” space layout scenarios at the request of internal staff and or management.
• Work directly with key stakeholders to obtain workspace requirements includes chairs, tables, space, power and data points.
• Optimize space efficiencies through design and test fits. Manage office changes and fit –out projects.
• Produce and maintain reports and other documents as required, providing design details and workspace information for all offices and branches.
• Create robust end-to-end processes for managing workplace projects/programs in collaboration with other stakeholders e.g. project management team.
• Enforce workspace policies/procedures and escalate client requested exceptions according to the policy.
• Eliminate furniture inventories through re-allocation planning and planned disposal for office workspace management
• Overall Management of leases; both new and renewal: Ensure all Bank premises have valid contracts, paid on time and lease database tracker is maintained and updated.
• Management Office Workspace Statutory issues: ensure all statutory obligations are paid; land rent, property tax on leased property and business advertisements boards/signage.
• Member of Project Quality assurance team for office and branch fit –out projects to ensure standard and compliance.
• Assess and make sure workspace environment are maintained and up to the bank standard and specifications.
• Point of contact for all workplace changes and furniture requirements.
• Any other tasks assigned by senior management.
• Property/Estate Management Knowledge.
• Knowledge of changes and trends in office space utilization, including floor densification, collaborative furniture concepts, space sharing and alternative workplace strategies.
• Ability to communicate, demonstrate and implement knowledge in creating more effective and efficient workspaces.
• Strong service ethics and excellent customer management skills coupled with a high level of initiative and aptitude for learning.
• Ability to work independently and produce excellent results in a highly dynamic work environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to break complex issues into manageable parts.
• Knowledge of workspace planning and design activities and should possess sound leadership skills.
• Proficient in MS Suite of Offices, Auto CAD, etc.
• Negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor degree in Property management/ land management & valuation, Facilities management, Architecture, Building Economics
• At least Two (2) years of work experience in Facilities Management related to workspace planning, engineering and design.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.